Holiday Edit: Los Angeles



I am so close to holiday time in LA. 

I've been counting down the days since we booked the flights all those 69 days ago, now we are only 4 days away-ahh! I've made a few purchases over the last month or so for my holiday so I wanted to share some of them with you. I thrifted some of these items so I have linked/displayed similar items so you can see everything together.

A lot of these pieces I will be mixing in with my current wardrobe, because if you know me, I really like to make the most of what I already have.



 
 
Bag / White Tee / Mom Jeans (similar) / Sleeveless Top

 
 

Black Denim (similar) / Dinosaur Tee (similar) / Lace Skirt / White Tank (similar)

I wanted a lot of pieces that I could really mix and match with each other, so I know all the pieces I take away with me will pretty much all go together so I don't have to do too much outfit planning. I'm not very good at outfit planning either, well I will plan, but then I will randomly think of an idea for an outfit or I'll see someones outfit and it'll inspire another look, so I basically, I never stick to the plan! 

 

    

I'm so happy with all these pieces and I feel super comfortable taking them away with me knowing I'm not going to have a panic of 'OMG I have nothing to wear' (which I'm pretty impressed with) BUT then again I also have actually been on my holiday yet so we shall see if this all plans out, I will let you guys know.


H x


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 Emotional Stages of Online Shopping

So now you're blogging?