Searching For The Perfect Denim Skirt

Hello guys,

I have been on the lookout for THE PERFECT denim skirt for several months now, I have been holding out to find one in a thrift store, but my search has been unsuccessful so far, so I am now moving onto some high street stores.


A-line denim skirts, as you all probably know, are pretty trendy at the mo. This style is so nostgalic for me, as it has a very 90's vibe and reminds me of denim skirts I had when I was a kid.

I already have a black denim a-line skirt with a zip down the front so I am not after a button down or anything just good ole' denim skirt, but finding the right length is key!


Once I have decided on the IDEAL skirt I'm going to do a styling video on my youtube, so if you would like to see that you can subscribe to my channel here.

The ASOS skirt with the beautiful emboridery detail is something I absolutly love with denim at the moment - as the season is slowly starting to turn I am now on the search for a cool embroided denim jacket (post coming soon). If any of you have seen any nice jackets please leave me a comment and let me know.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and let me know if any of you have purchased any of these skirts!

Hannah x

Instagram: @hannah.mariam
Twitter: @hmmhannahmary
Youtube: hmmhannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Things I've Watched This Month (September)

apartment tour & homeware haul

Best Things I've Watched This Month (October)